Check out my gitHub page! and my updated CV!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Presentation

Hi, My name is Maurizio Abbà, I'm an Information Technology Engineer with a deep interest in security. My main fields are Web Security and Reverse Engineering (yes, because we love opposites!). That means that I spend most of my time (without considering sleeping, cooking and eating) by writing code, looking at an Ida Pro graph or just looking for how to script an operation that I probably won't repeat over the next five years but which I completely refuse to do it by hand.
I love challenges, therefore I'll write here most of my CTF write-ups (starting from HAckLu 2013), always trying to improve myself. Check out my posts, and if you are interest here is my latest CV (I'm always looking for a job, a collaboration or just a new challenge!) My Amazing CV

No comments:

Post a Comment